Here are the steps to configure the basic system:
- Create Rate Group. Tariff -> Rate Groups
- Select Trunk in Rate Group
- Add Origination Rates. Tariff -> Origination rates (Pattern example : 1, 235)
- Add Gateway under your SIP Profile. Carriers -> Gateways
- Add Provider. Accounts -> Customers -> Customers → Create Provider
- Add your trunk. Carriers -> Trunks
- Add termination rates. Carriers -> Termination Rates (Pattern example : 1, 235)
Setup Customer Account
- Create a new customer account. Accounts → Customers → Customers → Create Customer (Set Create SIP Device = Yes)
- Assign the rate group which you created.
- Get SIP Device information from Customer Profile (From Edit Page) or Accounts → Customers → SIP Devices.
- Register your SIP Device using SIP Device Username, Password, and Your server IP, and make a call.
Outbound call flow
Inbound call flow
- Dashboard for v6
- How to create or upload Origination Rates.
- How to create or upload Termination Rates.
- Dashboard Related Specifications i.e. - Core, Server Related Details in V6 Community
- Live News Feed 'What's New' for Webinar in V6 Community
- Low Balance Notification Button on Dashboard in V6 Community
- Trendy Design Changes Throughout The Portal